This is the knife featured in the Bubba Blade Knife show. Because of the blade thickness (2mm) it’s an over all heavier knife. The knife has very little flex so you can power though the bigger fish or big game with total control. It’s also excellent for carving meat. The specially designed beveled edge (sushi chef style) allows for thinner cuts. The non-stick coated blade glides effortlessly through fish or meat and is the perfect utility knife for the fisherman as well as the hunter.
- 9″ blade with 6″ handle for a total length of 15″
- Full tang construction made from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability and balances the knife
- The Bubba Blade is coated with a non stick surface that is bonded with Titanium that will help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- High carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber that stays sticky when wet for total grip security
- Specially designed bevel edge (sushi chief style) allows for thinner cuts
- Blade thickness over 2mm
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with Velcro straps
Note: This item is delivered direct from our suppliers so delivery time is approximate and subject to supplier availability.
REGULATORY State Knife Laws
CAUTION: Knives are governed by state laws and cannot be sold to any person under the age of 18 years. Proof of Identity may be required when purchasing any knives.
In this state a normal fixed blade or folding knife is referred to as a “regulated weapon” and “a person must not possess, carry or use and regulated weapon without lawful excuse” and “a person must not carry a regulated weapons unless it is carried in a safe and secure manner consistent with the lawful excuse for which it is possessed or is carried or is to be used”. A lawful excuse includes:
the pursuit of any lawful employment duty or activity; and participation in any lawful sport, recreation or entertainment.
The Summary Offences Act 1998 makes it an offence for a person to have custody of a knife in a public place without reasonable excuse. The Act specifies a number of reasonable excuses for having custody of a knife. Under the Act it is a reasonable excuse for a person to have custody of a knife, if the custody is reasonably necessary in all circumstances including:
– lawful pursuit of the person’s occupation
– preparation or consumption of food or drink
– participation in a lawful entertainment, recreation or sport or during travel to or from or incidental to these activities.
The Weapons Act 1990 says “a person must not physically possess a knife in a public place or a school, unless the person has a reasonable excuse”. A reasonable excuse is includes:
to perform a lawful activity, duty or employment; or
to participate in a lawful entertainment, recreation or sport; or
for use for a lawful purpose.
The Act goes on to give examples:
– a person may carry a knife on his or her belt for performing work in primary production;
– a fisher may carry a knife for use while fishing.
– a person may use a knife to prepare or cut food at a restaurant in a public place or when having a picnic in a park.
– a person may carry a pen knife or Swiss army knife for use for its normal utility purposes.
The above is listed for the information of our knife owners only and does not reflect the writer nor is it legal advice.