Pelican Products has protected defense, emergency and scientific expedition equipment through some of the harshest conditions on Earth since 1976. This same DNA is now available to you in Pelican™ Elite Coolers.
They hold ourselves to higher criteria than other cooler makers. When it comes to durability, performance and ergonomic design, just “good enough” doesn’t cut it. As a result, Pelican™ Elite Coolers perform to higher standards — better than any cold locker, tougher than any icebox. Pelican™ Elite Coolers are true next-generation innovations, created to last a lifetime.
From the latches to the freezer-grade seal to the toughest handles in the business, every part is engineered to our extreme durability and performance standards. Which is why they feel confident in providing you with a Lifetime Guarantee. Not three years. Not five years. A lifetime. Something the other makers don’t (or can’t) do.
Whether you’re on the hunt of a lifetime, far out at sea with a cooler full of catch, crossing deserts on safari or simply tailgating during a big game – the Pelican™ Elite Cooler is the one for you.
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Molded-In handles with built in trolley handle
- Heavy duty wheels
- Guaranteed for life
- Up to 10 days ice retention, freezer grade gasket, 2″ polyurethane insulation
- Built-in Bottle Opener
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- BODY: Polyethylene
- LATCH: ABS
- HANDLE: TPE
- SPIGOT: Polypropylene
- HARDWARE: Stainless Steel
- INSULATION: Polyurethane
- VOLUME: 45.00QT (42.59 litres)
- INT VOLUME: 1.58 ft³ (0.045 m³)
- INSULATION THICKNESS: 2.00″ (5.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: 37.25 lbs (16.9 kg)
- WHEELS: 2
- EXTENDABLE HANDLE: yes
- CERTIFICATIONS: IGBC Certified Bear Resistant
**Pelican™ Elite Coolers are certified bear-resistant by the IGBC under certification numbers 3365, 3366, 3373, 3374, 3375, 3376
Note: This item is delivered direct from our suppliers so delivery time is approximate and subject to supplier availability.