Moulded from ultraviolet (UV)-light stabilised polymer, Pelican™ Spacecase™ durable, lightweight, modular cases are designed for the demanding needs of extreme-use markets, including construction, DiY (plumbers, builders, electricians), off-road, camping and boating.
Designed for the storage and movement of large, bulky equipment, tools and gear, these cases are extremely resistant to the elements including dust, water, chemicals and oil. They feature interlocking ribs for secure non-slip stacking, comfortable rubber grip handles and recessed hardware for easy storage. Their reinforced corners and edges provide greater structural integrity and drop/impact resistance. An integrated over-centre padlock-able hasp will discourage break-ins and keep internal cargo secure.
Manufactured in Australia and available in an extensive range of sizes, Pelican™ Spacecase™ containers are backed by Pelican’s industry-leading guarantee of excellence.
- Proudly Designed and Manufactured in Australia
- 3 year warranty
- Moulded from UV stabilized polyethylene plastic
- Modular, stackable and interlocking design
- High strength rugged case – will not rust or dent
- Dust, oil, chemical and water resistant
- Large range of sizes
- Made military tough
- BODY: RotoMolded Polyethylene
- LATCH: Steel (Zinc Plated / E-Coated Black)
- PINS: Hinge Steel (Zinc Plated)
- INT VOLUME: 4.78 ft³ (0.135 m³)
- LID INTERIOR LENGTH: 29.72″ (75.5 cm)
- LID INTERIOR WIDTH: 15.94″ (40.5 cm)
- LID INTERIOR DEPTH: 0.98″ (2.5 cm)
- BASE INTERIOR DEPTH: 9.84″ (25 cm)
- WEIGHT: 27.56 lbs (12.5 kg)
Note: This item is delivered direct from our suppliers so delivery time is approximate and subject to supplier availability.