Combining the latest lighting technology along with an array of features while maintaining a compact design make the Pelican 7600 one of the best all round law enforcement flashlights available.
Performance surpassing 900 lumens coupled with a USB rechargeable lithium ion battery are just the beginning of this multi-talented product. In addition to the extreme high performance white LED light output, a red and green LED are included. These additional colors provide values such as night vision preservation and can be used for traffic control when partnered with a slip-on wand accessory.
The 7600 provides high, strobe, medium and low modes. You are able to choose from 4 different programs to personalize these modes to you liking. The full time battery level indicator ensures you will always know where your battery status is. Plated with a Type III hard anodizing finish provides the most robust finish. The ability to use disposable CR123 batteries if power is unavailable ensures you’ll never be without light when it is needed most. The removable pocket clip and its IPX8 submersible status rounds out the many features on the Pelican 7600.
- USB Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- 3 LED Colors
- Selectable Modes
- Full Time Battery Level Indication
- Type III hard anodized finish
- Ingress Protected IPX8 Submersible
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- BODY: Aluminum with Type III Anodized
- O-RING: NBR
- LENS: AR Coated Glass
- CLIP: High Carbon Steel
- CONTACT SPRING RETAINER: Stainless Steel / Phosphore Bronze / Brass Nickel Plate
- LENGTH: 6.19″ (15.7 cm)
- WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES: 6.9 oz (196 gr)
- WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERIES: 5.4 oz (153 gr)
- LAMP TYPE: LED
- BATTERY SIZE: 18650
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium-Ion
- BATTERY QUANTITY: 1
- BATTERIES INCLUDED: yes
- CHARGE TIME: 300.00 mins
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR: RGB LED
- VOLTS: 3.7 v
- SWITCH TYPE: Push Button
- LIGHT MODES: High / Strobe / Medium / Low
Note: This item is delivered direct from our suppliers so delivery time is approximate and subject to supplier availability.